08 May 2010
5 days and counting til I leave for a two-week vacation in Italy, Greece, the French Riviera, and even a quick stop in Turkey. And what's in the news, but that stupid volcano in stupid Iceland! No one can even pronounce the silly thing -- Eyjafjallajokul (pronounced ay-yah-FYAH-lah-yer-kuhl) -- and it is wreaking havoc again. I know it may be just a tad selfish, but I'm going to be offering copious prayers that the prevailing Atlantic winds start blowing to the northeast, thereby blowing that ash cloud up into the Arctic. I apologize to any Eskimos or other inhabitants, but I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY don't want to cancel this trip.

Keeping my fingers crossed that Delta keeps flying into Paris...and I'll see this

and not this!!

1 comments:

Melissa Marilyn said...

WE MADE IT!

About Me

My Photo
Noey
Denver, Colorado, United States
Day job: Registered Dental Hygienist After hours: reader, chef, inventor, knitter, collector of high heels, peruser of Jane Austen fanfiction (and sometimes author), favorite auntie, theater enthusiast, runner and recent world traveler
View my complete profile

Noey's Facebook Badge

Followers