19 April 2010
Well....I finally caved and have decided to start a blog.

And the purpose of such blog will be to share the things that I discover (either through my own luck and resources or through the sound advice of others) that make the world a better place. That make it sparkle, dazzle, enchant...

Clothes, food, music, art, events, products, books, thoughts, everything is game. Nothing is to be excluded.

I'll share my discoveries. So please, share with me.

Let me start off:

Pancakes make me happy. They are absolutely my favorite breakfast food. And I rarely make them for myself, which is why it always feels so decadent when I have them. Probably my favorite place in Denver to get pancakes is Toast. Toast is a fabulous little restaurant at Santa Fe and Littleton Blvd. And their food is to die for!

I highly recommend the Bananas Fosters Pancakes and the Santa Fe French Toast. In fact, it's best if you order these two together. My sisters and best girlfriends and I love to have something sweet and savoury -- this way you get the best of both worlds! I suggest that you go with a group because the portions are generous. And I also suggest that you wear some stretchy pants because you won't be able to leave anything on the plate.

Here's the link to their website: http://www.toastygoodness.com/

If only they had a picture of the pancakes. A picture says a thousand words!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

oh great, now I am going to have to fix myself some pancakes. yum!

Baye Herald said...

Hope you enjoy the blogging! :)

About Me

My Photo
Noey
Denver, Colorado, United States
Day job: Registered Dental Hygienist After hours: reader, chef, inventor, knitter, collector of high heels, peruser of Jane Austen fanfiction (and sometimes author), favorite auntie, theater enthusiast, runner and recent world traveler
View my complete profile

Noey's Facebook Badge

Followers