23 April 2010
It never fails in Colorado. Just as the blooms begin appearing...a spring storm blows through attempting to undo all of Mother Nature's careful artistry.

Luckily these storms are generally over and done in about a day, but my mother fears for her bleeding hearts and tulips.

In the spirit of looking for the silver lining in things:

1. We really do need the precipitation and everything is looking more green.
2. The lovely blooms on the bush in my patio seem to have survived this most recent storm. Isn't it pretty?


3. I have good friends who will cozy up at my house tonight and play some Wii.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Noey
Denver, Colorado, United States
Day job: Registered Dental Hygienist After hours: reader, chef, inventor, knitter, collector of high heels, peruser of Jane Austen fanfiction (and sometimes author), favorite auntie, theater enthusiast, runner and recent world traveler
View my complete profile

Noey's Facebook Badge

Followers