27 April 2010
I'm not much of a TV watcher. In fact, I can't even watch TV at my own house because I have have absolutely no reception. However, I do watch a couple shows. And first and foremost among those is Fox's 24.

Now, many people might not think that the hit show 24 is 'dazzling.' But I cannot disagree more. The storyline keeps you guessing, the action keeps your heart beating, and Jack Bauer can pretty much do anything. Two of my sisters and their friends (for some strange reason) like the tv show Lost. I think they've been suckered into a story that creates more questions than it answers, but that is just a personal opinion. But one day my friend Elisa (she's also a crazy Lost fan) sent me some flair on Facebook and I loved it. It reads as follows:


That's classic!


But what will I do when this fabulous show ends? I'm quite disappointed that it's been officially announced as the last season. What will I turn to for solace?

I know....Glee!!


For those of you have yet to watch this terrific endeavor of Fox's, you are MISSING OUT! This show is pure genius. And it will give me something that my mother can DVR for me and can take the place of our 24 nights. Thank goodness for Fox programming.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I'm currently listening to Glee's "Like a Prayer." You said it... pure genius!!

Melissa Marilyn said...

Jack is definitely "dazzling" in more ways than one!

I adore Glee for its witty sarcasm and incredible production numbers. The one-liners offer zing, while I can appreciate being mocked for loving showchoir.

About Me

My Photo
Noey
Denver, Colorado, United States
Day job: Registered Dental Hygienist After hours: reader, chef, inventor, knitter, collector of high heels, peruser of Jane Austen fanfiction (and sometimes author), favorite auntie, theater enthusiast, runner and recent world traveler
View my complete profile

Noey's Facebook Badge

Followers